The Global Pain Management Devices Market Size will benefit from increasing regulatory approvals for neuromodulation devices in recent years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Pain Management Devices: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 3,922.9 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will reach US$ 8,046.3 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4%.
Key Players Operating in The Pain Management Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
· Boston Scientific Corporation
· DJO Global LLC
· SPR Therapeutics
· Nevro Corp
Highlights of the Report:
· In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Pain Management Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
· Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Pain Management Devices Market share.
· The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
· Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Introduction 1.1. Research Scope 1.2. Market Segmentation 1.3. Research Methodology 1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics 3.1. Market Drivers 3.2. Market Restraints 3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights 4.1. Recent Industry Developments- Partnerships, Mergers, and Acquisitions 4.2. Technological Advancements in Pain Management Devices Market 4.3. Epidemics of Chronic Pain for Key Countries 4.4. New Product Launch by Key Players 4.5. Key Industry Trends
- Global Pain Management Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026 5.1. Key Findings / Summary 5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type 5.2.1. Electrical Stimulation Devices 22.214.171.124. TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation) 126.96.36.199. EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) 188.8.131.52. Others 5.2.2. RF Ablation Devices 5.2.3. Neuromodulation Devices 184.108.40.206. Spinal Cord Stimulation 220.127.116.11. Deep Brain Stimulation 18.104.22.168. Others 5.2.4. Infusion Pumps 5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application 5.3.1. Musculoskeletal 5.3.2. Brain 5.3.3. Cancer 5.3.4. Neuropathic Pain 5.3.5. Others