"The only way to learn is to live"
— Ms. Elms to Nora in The Midnight Library
"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."
— Bertrand Russel
Hey lil momma let me whisper on yo ear, we've been wanting to reach you for a while about your expired car warranty
- Use of the body, psychomotor skills, exercises, dance, use of hands, sex, etc. / ancient expressions: sex, fight, dance, crafting.
- Physical sensations body can memorize: tension, heaviness, lightness, ease, etc.
- Food (feeding) - Emotions (experiences, memories, traumas), breathing?
- Chemical sensations body can memorize: happiness, love, fear, sadness, pleasure, laziness, etc.
- Being sensations created by chemistry can create "dependency" in our bodies or minds.
- The "rhythm" of the body: faster breathing = tension, strength, energy, etc // slower breathing = calm, tranquility, sleep, etc.
- Link between the mind and the body: breathing is automatic in the body, but it can also be done consciously from the mind.
- External factors: The physical world, our environment, space / Ejm: Danger = tension and agitation
- Internal factors: The internal world, our thoughts / Ejm: Anxiety = tension and agitation
- Repetition: If you start to experiment frequently a physical sensation, thought or action, it will be recorded in "the body memory" automatically and will start to creating patterns, routes, whether they are healthy or harmful for you. // See: Macro cycles from the body
- There is no hierarchy between external / internal factors, memory and the body, none will always be the main cause of the other / well the body can begin to influence our inner world, or vice versa, perhaps even all together (physical action - chemical- respiration -memory - external f. - internal f.), everything is hyperconnected.