- How can we augment nature?
- How can nature inform and inspire our technologies?
- How can we interface with nature?
- How can we design nature into our systems/technologies?
- How can nature inspire a
betterrelationship with our technologies?
- What if nature controlled technology?
- How can we sift through the huge amounts of information that is now available to us and make sense of it?
- Can technology make us healthier?
- Can technology make us happier?
- How can technologies help to address inequalities?
- Can technologies be grown instead of built?
- Can we see like machines?
- Can we perceive/see like non-humans?
- What if AI wasn't based on human intelligence?
- How can technology enhance our experience of nature?
- What can be learnt from ancient technologies?
- How is technology changing the way we communicate?
- How can we interact more naturally with technology, which is seen as something separate to us?
- Is it ok if we don't understand the technologies we use?
- How can we navigate the digital archive of informaiton that we are contributing to in vast amounts every minute with every new post, image, status update, article, paper that we upload?
- What can't be learned
- How can we craft ourselves online?
- How much does your device hear?
- How much does your device see?
- What are alternative measurements of time?
- What is an alternative timekeeping device?
- How can we explore unused semantic space?
- What if a chatbot was not based on human-language?
- Could non-humans create poetry?
- What are some unexpected machine encounters?
- How can technolgy surprise us?
- How can technology misbehave?
- Is there a universal better?
- What is the next step in our cyborgification?