Join or Log in
null

IMG-1534.JPG

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 23 days ago

null

FullSizeRender.jpg

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 days ago

null

tumblr_ntlx5xf38V1rce5tlo1_1280.jpg

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 5 months ago

null

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 5 days ago

Although little is determining in gender, we are culturally groomed to associate certain qualities with males and others with females: hard/soft, cool/warm, tough/delicate, exterior/interior…. And these qualities come in and out of favor in design. Bit in Western architecture, the association of civilization in general with masculinity and the male body has been strong and persistent. Modernism, neo-modernism, and minimalism have, in the view of many, reinforced this habit of thought. This Harvard Design Magazine addresses the question: what may have been neglected, undervalued, or overvalued because of gender associations in the culture of design?

HARDSoft CoolWARM… Gender in Design,...

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 months ago

During the 1980s, Ortega changed the design, manufacturing, and distribution process to reduce lead times and react to new trends in a quicker way, which he called "instant fashions". The improvements included the use of information technologies and using groups of designers instead of individuals.

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 4 months ago

null

IMG_0939.JPG

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 months ago

the idea of creative destruction or annihilation (German: Vernichtung) implies not only that capitalism destroys and reconfigures previous economic orders, but also that it must ceaselessly devalue existing wealth (whether through war, dereliction, or regular and periodic economic crises) in order to clear the ground for the creation of new wealth.

Added by Christina Badal
Updated a year ago

under the typical brick-and-mortar-retail business model, as much as 80 percent of a product's cost was tied up in real estate, distribution, and marketing. "You spend your whole career looking at 20 percent of the cost, and you just can't touch the other 80 percent," he says.

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 years ago

...

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 4 months ago

Traditional astrology says Saturn will keep a relationship from consummating, but we can say hold up, Saturn can turn it up if you’re into confinement, if you want to play out some scenes around let’s say father figures. Chiron—which in mainstream astrology is so ice bucket challenge-style ableist—can be the deep slow grind that falls apart, seizes up tight, loses control, folds a limp wrist or wrung out fist. Neptune can get real drunk in love or real into a transubstantiation kind of realness. Chiron and Mars together really move through things in terms of where traditional astrology just overlaps ableism and transphobia. Jupiter is so fat femme day on the gay beach. Pluto has that dark love on lock, where still water runs deep and running water is deep still.

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 months ago

null

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 6 days ago

According to chaos practitioners a computer is the central tool for connecting the followers, building virtual knowledge libraries and it also could be used for the simulation of the online ritual environment.

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 2 months ago

null

...

Added by Christina Badal
Updated 4 months ago

No public content available.

Try explore to view recently edited public channels from other users.