1. Mind your own business
2. Stay connected to the land
3. Say yes; seek joy wherever you can find it
4. Don’t work with the best/idealised version of yourself; work with the realistic version. Accepting the realistic version is the viable route to becoming better
5. You don’t have to participate in the game as it is. There are always alternatives; they might just be difficult
6. Remember the times you didn’t handle tough situations well
7. Be generous with your knowledge and readily seek the knowledge of others
8. Don’t take yourself too seriously but take the things you care about seriously
9. Don’t make assumptions about other people and ignore the ones they make about you
10. Craft your response based on how you would like someone to respond to you
11. Always take risks; feel the fear and do it anyway
12. Tell people how you feel. What you do shouldn't be about pride, but to free yourself.
13. It izzzz.........what it iz. And what you do now can shape how it might be.