Standard Source Types
Nonstandard Source Types
"I grew up thinking, 'Democracy, we solved all those problems; they're old problems and we fixed it.' And frankly it's hard to face that. It's depressing … The struggle is whether or not you understand that there is a struggle going on."
1. MAS Ultra - High School Edition
2. Communication & Mass Media Complete
Evaluate the Sources
“Sources are People, Not Things”
Answer the following questions:
1. What is the source? Provide the name of the publication, the information source, and anything else that tells about the source.
2. What type of source is it?
3. What is the POV of the information source?
4. What is one similar source? What makes it similar?
5. What is one different source? What makes it different?