The global aircraft communication system industry is likely to gain impetus from the introduction to various state-of-the-art technologies by renowned organizations. Airborne Wireless Network (AWN), a provider of wireless communication services, for instance, is developing a high-speed communication system for delivering cost-effective wireless broadband to the aircraft. This information is put forward by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Aircraft Communication System Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Connectivity (SATCOM HF, VHF, UHF, and Data Link Communication) By System (Audio Integrating System, Communication Radios, Radio Tuning System, Cockpit Voice Recorder, and Static Dischargers) By Component (Antenna, Transponder, Receiver, Transmitter, Transceiver, Display & Processor, and Others), By Platform (Fixed-Wing, Rotary-Wing), By Distribution Channel (OEM, Aftermarket) and Regional Forecast till 2026.” The report further mentions that the aircraft communication system market size was USD 915.5 million in 2018 is projected to reach USD 1,688.0 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.95% during the forecast period.
Highlights of This Report
• Elaborate information about the aircraft communication system market trends, obstacles, and growth drivers.
• Detailed research on the companies operating in the market and the strategies adopted by them to surge sales.
• In-depth data regarding all the segments in the market.
• Information on the competitive landscape, including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, investments, mergers and acquisitions.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the organizations present in the aircraft communication system market. They are as follows:
• Cobham Plc
• General Dynamics Corporation
• Thales Group
• Harris Corporation
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Iridium Communications Inc.
• L3 Technologies, Inc.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
• Raytheon Company
• Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
• United Technologies Company
• Viasat, Inc.
• Other prominent companies
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Study Period: 2016-2027
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Historical Period: 2016-2018
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Number of Aircraft Deliveries to Propel Growth
The number of aircraft deliveries is upsurging day by day, which, in turn, is boosting the aircraft communication system market growth. Airbus S.A.S., for instance, announced that it is planning to deliver around 863 commercial jets by the end of 2019. The high demand for aircraft is further propelling the need for static dischargers, cockpit voice recorder, aircraft antenna, and audio integrating system.
Moreover, the ever-increasing demand for regional jets, commercial aviation, and military helicopters is likely to contribute to the market growth in the coming years. It would occur because of the rising need for aircraft antennas. These are also required for next-generation, innovative aircraft programs. However, creating a strong communication system in the aircraft involves a lot of investments. It may hinder market growth.
North America to Remain at Forefront Fueled by Rising Air Traffic
Geographically, the market is categorized into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world. Amongst these, North America held USD 340.5 million in terms of aircraft communication system market revenue in 2018 and it would lead throughout the forecast period. It is likely to occur because of the rising demand for UAVs and high air traffic in the developed countries, such as Canada and the U.S., respectively. Apart from these, the presence of numerous renowned organizations, namely, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Corporation, and Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation in this region would spur growth.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a fast pace in the near future on account of the increasing usage of 3D printed aircraft antennas and UAVs in China. Coupled with this, supportive aviation policy from the governments of several countries and rising number of investments by private companies would skyrocket demand in this region.
Communication Radios Segment to Lead Backed by their High Usage in Aircraft
Based on system, the market is grouped into static dischargers, cockpit voice recorder, radio tuning system, communication radios, and audio integrating systems. Out of these, the communication radios segment is anticipated to generate the largest aircraft communication (ACARS) market share in the coming years. This growth is attributable to the extensive utilization of communication radio in business jets, military aircraft, and commercial aircraft. The audio integrating system segment is set to showcase considerable growth stoked by their usage in integrating audio from cockpit services.
Aircraft Communication System Market report Focus on:
• Extensive product offerings
• Customer research services
• Robust research methodology
• Comprehensive reports
• Latest technological developments
• Value chain analysis
• Potential Market opportunities
• Growth dynamics
• Quality assurance
• Post-sales support
• Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key Questions Answered:
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth
Browse Complete Summary of research: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/aircraft-communication-system-market-102541
Key Players Focus on Signing Contracts to Gain Competitive Edge
The market is highly fragmented and hence, is competitive. They are signing agreements or contracts with other reputed enterprises to offer them unique products. Some of the companies are also striving to gain approvals from the government bodies for their products. Below are a couple of the latest vital industry developments:
• January 2019: Boeing and Cobham recently signed an agreement for the certification of the latter’s AVIATOR 200S system present in Boeing 737 MAX and 777X airplanes. AVIATOR provides a robust, lighter, and smaller sitcom solution to airlines.
• October 2019: Viasat Inc., a communications company headquartered in the U.S., bagged approval for its business aviation Ka-band in-flight connectivity (IFC) system for the Gulfstream G280™ airframe. It was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]