1) count to 5, stretch and get up from bed
2) no phone in bed (morning or night)
3) read before going to sleep
4) perform every action/task as a ceremony
5) drink water/tea during the day
In psychology, the term ritual is sometimes used in a technical sense for a repetitive behavior systematically used by a person to neutralize or prevent anxiety; it can be a symptom of obsessive–compulsive disorder but obsessive-compulsive ritualistic behaviors are generally isolated activities.
Ceremony, ritual, sacrifice are missing from modern life. Is this a good thing? Our main sacrifice has become working long hours, but this can often drain us rather than empowering.