Across the ash wastes; scattered sectarian remnants of humanity, paranoid enclaves divided by religious faction based on preferred Burial EP
fog priests of the street halo clan trade moisture accumulators with a desperate caravan of refugees from the black citadel of rival dealer
shout out to my ancestors in the dread wastes riding clan kindred, from sea to darkening sea
1) pick (two) books of the month. one non-fiction, one fiction. they don't have to complement each other.
2) set strict studio hours between 3-6pm. determine what you'll be practicing within those hours at least a day in advance.
3) set minimum and maximum non-personal working hours. this includes when you check emails and slack.
4) document your life for your life.
5) keep track of the stars and planets in transit, and make note of the seasons and the weather. get accustomed to making sense of the physical world by using your senses, intuition, and memory. use this knowledge to cast spells and do good.
6) when you learn things, take good notes. when you dream things, jot them down. everything is important.
I put my heart into the new EP, I hope someone likes it. I wanted the tunes to be anti-bullying tunes that could maybe help someone to believe in themselves, to not be afraid, and to not give up, and to know that someone out there cares and is looking out for them. So it's like an angel's spell to protect them against the unkind people, the dark times, and the self-doubts. — Burial on Rival Dealer EP
Humans are no more intelligent now than they were hundreds of thousands of years ago; their shamans have just gotten a lot better at upgrading them with cool macros.