When viewing a user or group's channels, if the channels contain only (or mostly) other channels, it is easy to accidentally think you are looking at a grid of channels, not rows of channels with the first few elements previewed.
This is especially the case if you have just been searching for something since search results do appear as a grid of channels.
So a grid of channels is sometimes a grid of channels and sometimes a row of channels with a peak at the channels inside. :)
load blocks on super wide screens
Blocks don't load on really wide screens, only once I resize the browser window. I guess the "load more blocks" method isn't triggered when a screen is so wide:
1) Is it possible to "pin" a block in a certain location of a channel to allow for better organizational structures? I use my channels a lot for collecting material for lectures, but I often find myself scrolling through 600+
channels blocks looking for that one thing I remember, but can't find... It can be dizzying.
2) A view option which illustrates your channels as a tree, to easily access specific channels that are nested in larger more encompassing channels—And also being able to "nest" a channel within a channel as an option when its being created EDIT: i.e. "Create new channel and add too". Also being able to "pin" channels at certain points in the channel (if at first only at the top)
hi hi, i am looking for a node.js programmer to join a small team and work along with me on a custom git-based, wiki website for a design school. we're at the last stages and need some fresh eyes to look at the code. dm for more! (:
Picture Room (NYC) is looking for an Assistant to the Director 2-3 days per week. Details below. LMK if you know anyone ([email protected])
- Shipping Picture Room Web Orders (usually 2-5 a week)
- Following up on Web Orders or In Store orders, making sure things that are framed are shipped in a timely manner
- Coordinating with the framer
- Gathering research and looking for new artworks based on briefs from Sandeep
- Helping put together client decks in InDesign
- Corresponding with artists for Special Projects
- Taking artwork to printers, picking up proofs, and assisting with the coordination of print editions (we have several in the works right now)
- Using Photoshop to edit artwork images into frames when necessary
- Handling Appointments if Sandeep is unavailable
- Coming along to site visits
- Assisting Sandeep with Installations when necessary
- Occasionally assisting with the logistics of Salter House production (eg, Daydress label)
Day Owl (sustainable bag company) is looking for a creative director with a background in graphic design to join the team. Would work with me and @jamesgall. https://www.dayowl.com/pages/join-our-team for more info.
Hi Hi ,