In order to be born, you needed:
16 second great-grandparents
32 third great-grandparents
64 fourth great-grandparents
128 fifth great-grandparents
256 sixth great-grandparents
512 seventh great-grandparents
1,024 eighth great-grandparents
2,048 ninth great-grandparents
For you to be born today from 12 previous generations, you needed a total sum of 4,094 ancestors over the last 400 years.
Think for a moment – How many struggles? How many battles? How many difficulties? How much sadness? How much happiness? How many love stories? How many expressions of hope for the future? – did your ancestors have to undergo for you to exist in this present moment…
- Am I emotionally available for a relationship?
- Am I aware of my triggers/how they show up in my relationships?
- Do I really like this person?
- Am I familiar or comfortable with this person? There’s a difference.
- Do I have to perform or alter myself to be loved by them?
- Do our core values and beliefs align?
- Am I attracted to their heart, values and character?
- Am I willing to honor our differences?
- Am I willing to accept their flaws?
- Do I like who I am with this person?
- Do I want to be like this person?
- Do they challenge me to grow?
- Does this person respect me?
- Do they respect my boundaries?
- Are they an active listener?
- Do they know how to emotionally regulate during conflict?
- Can they handle constructive criticism?
- What is their relationship like with their family and friends? Would I be okay if they treated me the same way?
- Are they self aware? Do they have a healthy sense of self/emotional maturity?
- Can I trust this person with my heart?
- Can we have fun together?