The global stem cells market size is expected to showcase considerable growth by reaching USD 27.65 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 12.8% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Stem Cells Industry, 2021-2028.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 10.56 billion in 2020. Factors such as the increasing prevalence of chronic ailments and the growing number of clinical trials are expected to favor the demand for the product globally. As per the stemcell portal, presently more than 5,000 clinical trials have been registered for the application of the product in drug development and regenerative medicines.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/stem-cells-market-105138
Some major points from Table of Content:
- Introduction 1.1. Market Scope 1.2. Market Segmentation 1.3. Market Methodology 1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics 3.1. Market Drivers 3.2. Market Restraints 3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights 4.1. Prevalence of Relevant Chronic Disorders – By Key Countries/ Region 4.2. New Cell Launch 4.3. Pipeline Analysis 4.4. Snapshot of Key Start-ups in the Stem Cells Market 4.5. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Stem Cells Industry 4.6. Key Industry Developments - Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Global Stem Cells Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028 5.1. Key Findings / Summary 5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Cell Type 5.2.1. Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) 5.2.2. Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) 5.2.3. Adult Stem Cells 5.2.4. Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) 5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application 5.3.1. Research Applications 5.3.2. Clinical Applications 5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User 5.4.1. Hospitals 5.4.2. Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies 5.4.3. Academic & Research Institutes 5.4.4. Others 5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography 5.5.1. North America 5.5.2. Europe 5.5.3. Asia Pacific 5.5.4. Latin America 5.5.5. Middle East & Africa
- North America Stem Cells Industry Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028 6.1. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Cell Type 6.1.1. Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) 6.1.2. Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) 6.1.3. Adult Stem Cells 6.1.4. Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) 6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application 6.2.1. Research Applications 6.2.2. Clinical Applications 6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User 6.3.1. Hospitals 6.3.2. Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies 6.3.3. Academic & Research Institutes 6.3.4. Others 6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country 6.4.1. U.S. (By Application) 6.4.2. Canada (By Application)