Gutenberg Bible

The Yale copy of the Gutenberg Bible was a gift by Mrs. Edward S. Harkness to the University in 1926, in memory of her mother-in-law, Mrs. Stephen V. Harkness. The copy was acquired by the Philadelphia bookseller and collector A.S.W. Rosenbach at a February 15, 1926 auction at Anderson Galleries in New York City.

Juan Villanueva
Source: Gutenberg Bible
Actions
Flag