1) pick (two) books of the month. one non-fiction, one fiction. they don't have to complement each other.
2) set strict studio hours between 3-6pm. determine what you'll be practicing within those hours at least a day in advance.
3) set minimum and maximum non-personal working hours. this includes when you check emails and slack.
4) document your life for your life.
5) keep track of the stars and planets in transit, and make note of the seasons and the weather. get accustomed to making sense of the physical world by using your senses, intuition, and memory. use this knowledge to cast spells and do good.
6) when you learn things, take good notes. when you dream things, jot them down. everything is important.