CONVERSATION CLUB TASK 4: CONTRACTS PART 2
For the fourth conversation club please bring:
- Your completed contract formatted and structured according to your contract preference. [SEE: Examples uploaded in Conversation Club 3 Channel]
- Construct and bring a hat as a spatial emergence of part or the whole of your What Matters Statement. FINE PRINT: This can be (but does NOT have to be) a remodelling of your balsa or second model to reflect or disregard the discussion and feedback of Conversation Club 3, of any material, scaled up, down or the same size.
- OPTIONAL: For those who have not yet made a model, we advise that you attempt to spatialise your What Matters statement as balsa wood model, as per Task 1.
Please upload your What Matters Statement and bring a physical copy to every Conversation Club.
CONVERSATION CLUB TASK 3: CONTRACTS
For the third conversation club please bring:
- Your 'What Matters' statement written and formatted as a contract of your choice: pre-nup, procurement, dominant/submissive, Hobbesian social contract, contract of employment, article of incorporation, etc [SEE: Examples to be uploaded in Conversation Club 3 Channel]
- Please remake your model either reflecting the discussion of Conversation Club 2 [Love] or disregarding it. The new model can be of any material and can scale up, down or to the same scale. You may remake the existing model verbatim.
If you have not completed the above materials please attend regardless to contribute to the ongoing conversation.
If you did not attend Conversation Club 2 [on Love] please bring your your What Matters Statement formatted as a contract AND your Session 2 balsa model of your What Matters statement as it encounters the proscribed definition of love. [SEE TASK 2]