Draft work list:
Works are made in pairs, each pair is as located as far away from the other as possible.
1) Curtain separates the space, the cut of the space moves between the two spaces. The curtain is chiffon, so it alters the contrast of the space. It is 28 meters in total made of 8 x 3m peices that can change, with static silver leaf is held onto the fibres
2) Drawings called 'mirrors', which are ink on japanese paper with silver ink pushed through the fibres of the paper. The backs are coated in silver foil which makes the drawings glow, these are mounted under acrylic
3) 4 small versions of the door frames that are shown in pairs of two
4) One contact sheet of the server racks for the office
5) One vertical projection for in-between the office storage racks of the server racks which have been mapped onto waves in cinema 4d.