- Do I learn new things from this person?
- Do they show me things about myself?
- Do they show up for me like I do for them?
- Do I feel held?
- Do I feel safe?
- Do I feel seen?
- Can I be my authentic self around them?
- Do they communicate efficiently?
- Does my inner child feel safe around them?
- Have they done their inner work? Or are they willing to do so?
- What is their experience of love previously? (this will affect how they love me)
- Does this connection nourish my soul or feed the ego?
I am craving a return to simplicity and to stillness. Maybe not even stillness, but a quietness. It's that time again where the less I talk, the better I feel. There is so much noise out there: so many images, opinions, feelings, complications to confront. Pain that society says you need to ~process~. But I don't know about that. Sometimes I think you just need to be quiet for a while and stop trying to look inside, stop trying to verbalise it, analyse everything to death. The answers come when they're ready, you know. They always do.