From David White's talk
- 'Desituated school'
- What does a university look like if it's not connected to a physical building?
- At the start of the pandemic, we wanted to do something that was called 'practice mirroring', converting the physical classroom directly into the online classroom
- We need other ways of showing 'presence' besides using your body and turning your camera on:
- 'presence through work' seeing what you're thinking about and working on
- digital whiteboard, seeing other active cursors
- the ability to create mess together
- seeing hands in a demo
- two people teaching in dialogue instead of one person dictating
physical + online does not equal hybridity
Hybrid Pedagogy Notes