shaping up https://undefined-material.glitch.me/ / experimenting with form — a collaborative sentence?
doesnt need to be an endless run on, could be infinitely nested?
also: some guidelines for ascii art attribution — https://web.archive.org/web/20001018225422/http://www.geocities.com/spunk1111/please.htm
Something went wrong trying to save https://www.stephenfriedman.com/artists/26-mamma-andersson/works/14018-mamma-andersson-cuckoo-hill-2019/.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp harissa
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 5 cups (800 grams) very ripe tomatoes, chopped; canned are also fine
- 2 cups (300 grams, eq. to 2 large) red peppers, diced in 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 large eggs, plus 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) labneh or thick yogurt
- Finely chop the garlic
- Dice the red peppers into 1/4-inch pieces
- If using fresh tomatoes, roughly chop them into bite size pieces
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil, adding the harissa, tomato paste, red peppers, garlic, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt once shimmering. Saute for about 10 minutes, until the peppers soften. Add the tomatoes, bring to a gentle simmer, and cook for another 10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Make eight little dips in the sauce. Gently break the eggs and carefully pour each int its own dip. Do the same with the yolks, Use a fork to swirl the egg whites a little bit with the sauce, taking care not to break the yolks. Simmer gently for 8 to 10 minutes, until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still running. Remove from the heat, leave for a couple of minutes to settle, then spoon into individual plates. Serve with the labneh or yogurt.