Ten Essential Questions to Guide You To An Extraordinary Life
1) Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?
2) Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or short-term gratification?
3) Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
4) Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
5) Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
6) Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
7) Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
8) Is this an act of self-love or is it an act of self-sabotage?
9) Is this an act or faith or an act of fear?
10) Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?
there are two options:
- spiral upward towards the sky - to believe you are more capable than your current state. challenge yourself & evolve beyond it.
- spiral downward to the earth - admit defeat against a greater force (external or within). retract to do more inner, foundational work.
neither of these are wrong. it's truly a decision of where you think your energy & effort is best allocated.
when we remove the pressure of "getting it right" the decision becomes a lot easier to make.
How to Create a Winning Relationship
Don’t rush things. Take the time to really get to know each other.
Focus on positivity rather than negativity. Getting angry quickly or being harsh and critical will undermine and ruin even strong relationships. In contrast, being kind and gentle will help develop love.
Appreciate the little things the other person does. Don’t overlook their efforts; don’t just expect their help.
Enjoy the ways you’re different – and not clones of one another. It makes things interesting (and creates healthy space).
Don’t get into a rut so that you’re bored when you’re together. Keeping doing something different, or keep trying something new.
Learn how to be listener, someone who’s understanding, and helps their partner open up and share what’s bothering them.
Be loyal and committed, so trust can be established - that helps you both feel safe, and it will grow a strong, deep love.
1) After waking up, count from 5 to 1 and get off the bed at 1 (do not check smartphone).
2) Make your bed
3) Stretch it out (ie take Dante for a walk)
4) Other essentials
Drink and think (think about your day etc and visualize)
“Me Time” - time you give yourself to do nothing
Rule your mornings in order to rule your day.
Waking up early
We each have a chronotype…
Times of the day I find insufferable and cannot think clearly
Most productive times:
Early morning around 5 am
Late evening around 9 am
1) Discipline - Early risers are significantly better at making and maintaining schedules because they have conditioned themselves to work harder and smarter. You are honing a disciplined and organized mind. Get up early by choice.
2) Proactivity - Anticipating problems and realizing the amount of risk involved. They are more proactive in almost any situation and they report feeling more control over their personal and professional lives.
3) Stress reduction - more time for a morning routine
4) Inspiration - something that gets you motivated and excited to achieve.
(Something that directly relates to your goals and challenges your thinking. ie watching documentaries, informational podcasts…)
rules pt. 2:
take care of your body
create what you want to see
stop trying to impress your peers
get rid of rigid opinions - be open-minded
learn how to deal with setbacks
improve every single day
respect the opposition
rate feeling over thinking
invest in each other
get rid of distractions
learn how to listen sincerely
reflect on your actions
implement your values in action
use the internet to get off the internet
come to peace with yourself
recognize your comfort zone - leave it
seek balance in your life
practice self control
help others do the same