This is an ongoing research into the development of a "tool for thought";
- A tool for understanding and designing complex systems
- An environment for doing general purpose computation
- A construction kit for your computer/smartphone
I have made several "failed" prototypes over the last few months. During the coming weeks I'd like to compile the learnings from those and combine them into a new prototype.
The main ideas are:
- An interface that has a low floor, but a high ceiling. It's accessible as powerpoint, yet as powerfull as a programming language.
- Semi-structured data model, incomplete, fuzzy, evolves over time (multiple perspectives?)
- The primitives are composable models/computers/apps
- It consists not of "a programming language" but a patchwork of domain specific languages/interfaces.