This code is intended as a framework of ethics for creators to foster a healthy long term relationship and trust with collectors. It is not intended to be enforced by anyone or to be used in any binding capacity.
- I will not mint anyone else’s work without their prior knowledge and agreement
If a work is the result of a cooperation I will give credit where credit is due
- I will not mint the same work on different chains or platforms unless explicitly stated beforehand
- I will not re-mint any of my work unless it is in a transformative way
- If an NFT is part of a series of similar works I will declare this from the first minted work
- I will not mint any work that infringes on the personal rights of other individuals (Parody and satire are not regarded as an infringement of personal rights.)
- If possible I will contact the author of a work that I wish to create a derivative work of
- I will not try to misrepresent the identity of the author of the work or the identity of the work that I mint
- I may sell physical editions with the same content as my NFTs unless I specifically tie a physical edition to a tokenized one and vice versa
- I will be transparent about any future potential technical issues with the preservation and longevity of my NFT to the best of my knowledge.