LARS MULLER —
- Every studio has their awards and influences listed before they are big...no convictions or personality
- Position yourself against a tradition of human design and activity, is that u?
- Conditions for living:
- Authenticity - awareness of your sociocultural experience and the strength/weakness of this experience
- Anticipation - Designers must think for others and anticipate those consequences
- Understanding systems - digital/analog. (Technology and digital audio has shifted our understanding of time and mechanic response)
- Imagine change — go past a traditional form of design, take advantage of collaborative content. Human rights/democracy/climate change are saturated, try something else.
- Choose ur clients, look at what disturbs you!!!
- Ardin hoffman & emil ruder
- Neue Grafik~
- The Good Institute
- Surfing and diving important aspects of reading irl&url
- Grabbing the attention of the least interested is the most important.
40 blocks • 4 months ago