- What is your name?
- What are your pronouns?
- How old are you?
- What did you do today?
- What is a color that you feel like?
- Is there anything you want to tell me?
- What do you know about typography? List as many things as you can! - Where did typography come from?
- Do you notice typography? If so, what do you notice about it? If not, do you think it’s a good thing that you don’t notice it?
- Can you give me an example of typography that you like? This can be a typeface, a brand or logo, a book cover, in an app, etc.
- What about one that you don’t like?
- Do you have a favorite font?
- Do you have any questions about typography?
PART III (Lyno Jean, Lyno Stan, Lyno Walt)
- What type of person do you think designed this typeface?
- How would this typeface greet you?
- What do you think its name is?
- Imagine a world where the only written language looks like this. Tell me more about this world. What color is the sky? How does it smell? Do creatures here drive vehicles? Do they skip? Can they commu- nicate with each other? How? How would you fit into that world?
Take 5 minutes to write something you would like to say. If you can’t think of anything, you can write your name. You can use a computer or phone, paper, collage, markers, crayons, objects, whatever you would like.