This channel appears in
- Am I emotionally available for a relationship?
- Am I aware of my triggers/how they show up in my relationships?
- Do I really like this person?
- Am I familiar or comfortable with this person? There’s a difference.
- Do I have to perform or alter myself to be loved by them?
- Do our core values and beliefs align?
- Am I attracted to their heart, values and character?
- Am I willing to honor our differences?
- Am I willing to accept their flaws?
- Do I like who I am with this person?
- Do I want to be like this person?
- Do they challenge me to grow?
- Does this person respect me?
- Do they respect my boundaries?
- Are they an active listener?
- Do they know how to emotionally regulate during conflict?
- Can they handle constructive criticism?
- What is their relationship like with their family and friends? Would I be okay if they treated me the same way?
- Are they self aware? Do they have a healthy sense of self/emotional maturity?
- Can I trust this person with my heart?
- Can we have fun together?
21 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ent…
恋の予感 / koi no yokan (Japanese) The feeling upon first meeting someone that you will inevitably fall in love with them. The premonition of love.