ChatGPT has too many limits. But other AI tools are limitless. Here are 29 AI tools you should know about in 2023:
1/ 6 tools to write killer content: - Grammarly - Fix grammar errors
- Quillbot - Make writing powerful
- PostwiseAI - Twitter content
- JasperAI - Copywriter
- Glasp - Newsletter No need for a writing degree.
2/ 6 AI tools to generate sales on autopilot: - Omneky - Shows tailored ads to your audience
- Cresta - AI sales coach for your sales team
- RegieAI - Personalized sales outreach
- Klaviyo SMS - AI SMS campaigns
- Lavender - Sales email coach Sales, but scalable.
3/ 6 programming tools to code 10x faster: - ProgrammingHelper - Text description to code
- Stenography - Automatic documentation
- Replit - Programming ghostwriter
- BlackBox - Code autocompleter
- MutableAI - Code by prompts Coding without AI is a waste of time.
4/ 6 tools to automate repetitive tasks: - Hints - Personal assistant to for task delegation
- Bardeen - Automations as easy as texting
- Levity - More code-less automations
- Cheatlayer - No-code automations
- Apac - Simple automations 90% of your business can be automated.
5/ 6 productivity tools to get more done in less time: - ClickUp - Second brain
- ChatGPT - Faster search engine
- Qatalog - Operating system for work
- Cogniflow - Integrate AI in your workflow Productivity-bottlenecks, no more.
6/ 6 AI tools every start-up needs: - Rationale - Business-decisions consultant
- Namewizard - Catchy AI generated names
- Durable - Text to website in 30 seconds
- IdeasAI - New business ideas
- Finta - AI fundraising copilot AI strategizes, you execute.
That's a wrap! If you enjoyed this thread: 1. Follow me @AIToolReport for more of these
2. RT the tweet below to share this thread with your audienceChatGPT has too many limits. But other AI tools are limitless. Here are 29 AI tools you should know about in 2023:
If you liked this thread, you'll love my free newsletter. 15,000+ readers getting smarter about AI, in just 5 mins a day: http://join.aitoolreport.com