SIMPLE LAWS THAT WOULD FIX MOST OF AMERICA'S PROBLEMS IN A YEAR BUT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
- INCOME CAP - No one is allowed to make more than million dollars a year, including assets. Anything above this will be taxed by the government and donated directly to projects that encourage lower income and middle class wealth.
- DWELLING UNIT CAP - No one is allowed to own more than 3 dwelling units (one to live in, one to rent, one for vacation/extra?)
- REDUCED CAMPAIGN SPENDING LIMIT - the max amount house, senate, presidents are allowed to spend on campaigning is 1 million dollars (this helps keep wealthy individuals or corporations from buying legislation)
- 30 to 1 PAY WAGE RATIO - CEOs are allowed to make no more than 30 times the wage of the organization's lowest paid full-time employee (if the CEO wants to make more money they have to be able to spread it to the lowest rung of the organization first)
more complicated to implement:
- GUARANTEED LABOR ON A LIVING WAGE (you are promised a job with a living wage—as determined by tax status poverty line)